Energy, passion and unforgettable dance sequences. No, we’re not talking about a night on Call Lane, but an irresistibly unmissable experience from Northern Ballet, choreographed by rising talents who have come together to bring you Mixed Programme. On stage at the Stanley and Audrey Burton Theatre from 12th-15th September. The talent behind Mixed Programme:
One for the most recognised names in dance right now, Kenneth Tindall is an award-wining choreographer who is still reeling from the success of his Casanova. The majorly renowned production was awarded at the Broadway World UK Awards for Outstanding Achievement in a New Dance Production and nominated in the National Dance Awards 2017 for Best Classical Choreography. Kenneth now presents his talents and award-winning vision in The Shape of Sound to make this Mixed Programme a truly memorable performance piece.
Take a peek behind the scenes in rehearsal for @tindallkenny’s new work The Shape of Sound, part of our Mixed Programme this September (link in bio).⠀ ⠀ Photo @justinslee (2/3)⠀ ⠀ .⠀⠀ .⠀⠀ .⠀⠀ .⠀⠀ #NorthernBallet #ballet #dance #balletdancers #dancer⠀ ⠀ Alt text: An image forming part of a whole photo. Northern Ballet dancers in a group leaning outwards rehearsing Kenneth Tindall’s The Shape of Sound.
With a long standing residence position with Ballet Ireland, Morgann Runacre-Temple is no stranger to creating full, perfected work. Having choreographed Cinderella, Romeo and Juliet, Carmen and Coppelia during her Ballet Ireland period, she has more than enough expertise and precision to detail when it comes to perfecting dance routines. Morgann has also recently completed award-wining work choreographing Curing Albrecht with English National Ballet and Manchester International Festival. Mixed Programme will be enriched with her solo curated piece The Kingdom of Back.
Emerging from the Northern Ballet’s Company of Dancers, Mlindi Kulashe has been working closely with them to improve his skills and add to his existing talent and creativity. Recently participating in the Company’s innovative Choreographic Workshop Mixed Programme will be marking his choreographic debut, teaming up with professional talent to bring a new eye and raw skills to the mix in his work, Mamela…
SOYO Leeds have teamed up with Northern Ballet to give you the change to win two tickets to see the highly anticipated Mixed Programme on Friday 14th September. Check our social channels for details on how to enter and find full terms and conditions below.
Our very own First Soloist Mlindi Kulashe makes his choreographic debut this autumn in our Mixed Programme, with his enthralling new work Mamela…⠀ ⠀ You can get tickets to see the Mixed Programme through the link in our bio.⠀ ⠀ Mlindi Kulashe in rehearsals for Mamela… Photo @justinslee.⠀ ⠀ Alt text: Photograph of choreographer in purple shirt speaking to dancer.⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ #NorthernBallet #NBMixedProgramme #ballet #dance #balletdancer #dancer #choreography ⠀
SOYO NORTHERN BALLET MIXED PROGRAMME TICKET COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and guidelines stated below.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is SOYO Leeds.
- The Promoter is offering entrants of this promotion a chance to win 2 x tickets to a performance of Mixed Programme at Northern Ballet Stanley and Audrey Burton Theatre on Friday 14th September
- To qualify entry for this prize draw, entrants must tag 1+ person in the comments section on the competition post on Facebook, RT (retweet and tag in 1+ person) on Twitter or comment on the Instagram competition post.
- Entrants must be UK residents. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry is permitted per person. Late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible, entries will not be accepted.
- This promotion is open to entries from 07.00 on 10th August 2018 until 23.59 on 19th August 2018.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of greater or equal value. In the event of circumstances outside the promoters reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to temporarily or permanently, discontinue or modify this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period, winner will be selected using a computer process that produces a random result and announced on the 20th August 2018.
- Each winner will be notified within two working days of the draw via Facebook direct message or Twitter direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name, address and relevant contact details. If a winner fails to respond within 1 working day of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize is to be collected at the Northern Ballet Box Office before the chosen performance on the 14th Septembers. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize, once selected, the date of performance cannot be changed.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility lost, misdirected or delayed entries. It also does not accept responsibility for software failures, network or computer issues.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive entries and disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion.