Sunshine on Leith follows the life and love stories of ex servicemen Ally and Davy as they return from war overseas, taking you on a moving journey as they search for the real meaning of home in Edinburgh.Playing now at the West Yorkshire Playhouse until 19th May, the feel good musical is set to the timeless songs of Scottish twin duo The Proclaimers and includes much loved classics, I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) and I’m On My Way.
We have partnered up with the West Yorkshire Playhouse to give you the chance to win two tickets to see the show! A range of dates will be available to the winner and you can enter the competition on Facebook here and Twitter here.
The lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday 8th May, full terms and conditions can be found below.You can also purchase tickets here
SOYO SUNSHINE ON LEITH TICKET COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and guidelines stated below.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is SOYO Leeds.
- The Promoter is offering entrants of this promotion a chance to win 2 x tickets to a performance of Sunshine on Leith at the West Yorkshire Playhouse
- To qualify entry for this prize draw, entrants must either tag a 1+ person in the comments section on the competition post on Facebook or RT (retweet and tag in 1+ person) on Twitter.
- Entrants must be UK residents. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry is permitted per person. Late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible, entries will not be accepted.
- This promotion is open to entries from 07.00 on 27th April 2018 until 23.59 on 8th May 2018.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of greater or equal value. In the event of circumstances outside the promoters reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to temporarily or permanently, discontinue or modify this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period, winner will be selected using a computer process that produces a random result.
- Each winner will be notified within two working days of the draw via Facebook direct message or Twitter direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name, address and relevant contact details. If a winner fails to respond within 1 working day of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize is to be collected at the West Yorkshire Playhouse Box Office before the chosen performance from the choice of dates stated here. 9th, 11th, 16th or 18th May at 7.30pm. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize, once selected, the date of performance cannot be changed.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility lost, misdirected or delayed entries. It also does not accept responsibility for software failures, network or computer issues.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive entries and disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion.