Searching for the Heart of Leeds combines music, movement and the words of over 200 Leeds residents as two locals search for what makes Leeds Leeds. The production has a cast of over 70, all with tales to tell from the city.
Written by BAFTA-nominated Mark Catley and directed by award-winning Alexander Ferris the production combines the talents of individuals and the community. Choreographed by Phoenix Dance, neighbouring tenants and an internationally renowned dance school, the production brings community groups and bands together to create something inspiring for the people of Leeds, the people that make the city what it is today.
We have teamed up with our friends at The West Yorkshire Playhouse to give two winners the chance to win two tickets see the production. Enter the competition on our social channels here and here where winners will be announced on the 18th June or if you can’t wait, join the search for the Heart of Leeds now and get your tickets here.
SOYO SEARCHING FOR THE HEART OF LEEDS TICKET COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and guidelines stated below.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is SOYO Leeds.
- The Promoter is offering entrants of this promotion a chance to win 2 x tickets to a performance of Searching for the Heart of Leeds at the West Yorkshire Playhouse
- To qualify entry for this prize draw, entrants must either tag a 1+ person in the comments section on the competition post on Facebook and like the SOYOLeeds Facebook page or RT (retweet and tag in 1+ person) on Twitter and follow the SOYOLeeds page.
- Entrants must be UK residents. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry is permitted per person. Late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible, entries will not be accepted.
- This promotion is open to entries from 07.00 on the 8th June 2018 until 10.00 on the 18th June 2018.
- There are two prizes to be won. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of greater or equal value. In the event of circumstances outside the promoters reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to temporarily or permanently, discontinue or modify this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period, winner will be selected using a computer process that produces a random result.
- Each winner will be notified within two working days of the draw via Facebook direct message or Twitter direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name, address and relevant contact details. If a winner fails to respond within 1 working day of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize is to be collected at the West Yorkshire Playhouse Box Office before the chosen performance from following dates, Wednesday 20th June, Thursday 21st June at 7.30pm. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize, once selected, the date of performance cannot be changed.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility lost, misdirected or delayed entries. It also does not accept responsibility for software failures, network or computer issues.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive entries and disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion.