SOYO has teamed up with Leeds Playhouse to offer two tickets to A Christmas Carol for one very lucky winner.
Picture it. It’s Christmas Eve in Victorian Leeds, but the cold hearted Ebeneezer Scrooge hasn’t an ounce of festive cheer. As the cold night draws in, four ghostly spirits take Ebenezer on a magical journey through his past, present and future, hoping to show him the error of his ways.
It’s a timeless Christmas story, but this time it’s being brought to life by Director Amy Leach and the ensemble cast responsible for the roaring success of ROAD and EUROPE – two of the performances seen so far in the pop-up theatre in association with SOYO Leeds during the playhouse’s £15m redevelopment.
The pop-up will be transformed over the festive season. Think trees, candles and old time Victorian era settings. With Christmas spirit, fun, music and magic at its heart, this timeless Charles Dickens tale is brought vividly to life.
To find out how to enter to win two tickets to see A Christmas Carol, check out SOYO Leeds on Facebook or Twitter today – call it an early Christmas present from us!
A CHRISTMAS CAROL TICKET GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and guidelines stated below.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is SOYO Leeds.
- The Promoter is offering entrants of this promotion a chance to win 2 x tickets to a performance of A Christmas Carol at the Leeds Playhouse Pop Up Theatre at 7.30pm on Friday 23rd November.
- To qualify entry for this prize draw, entrants must tag 1+ person in the comments section on the competition post and like it on Facebook, RT (retweet and tag in 1+ person) on Twitter or like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments on Instagram.
- Entrants must be UK residents. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry is permitted per person. Late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible, entries will not be accepted.
- This promotion is open to entries from 07.00 on 9th November 2018 until 10.00 on 19th November 2018.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of greater or equal value. In the event of circumstances outside the promoters reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to temporarily or permanently, discontinue or modify this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period, winner will be selected using a computer process that produces a random result and announced on the 19th November 2018.
- The winner will be notified on the day of the draw via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name, address and relevant contact details. If a winner fails to respond within 24 hours of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize is to be collected at the Leeds Playhouse Pop-up Theatre Box Office before the show on the chosen performance date. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize, once selected, the date of performance cannot be changed.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility lost, misdirected or delayed entries. It also does not accept responsibility for software failures, network or computer issues.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive entries and disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion.